Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Monday, June 06, 2011

sooo sleepyyyy

talking and talking..
till 4 am in the morning..
then quietly sleeping on the bed..
till then suddenly i heard so many thing sound happily in the early morning..
but..
oh noo..
i cant get up my body..
it was just my hearing admit it but not physically..
then..
continue sleeping till 10 am..haha
not good..not good..

and now.. feel so sleepy..
lol..
instead..
i've nothing to do..
just watching tv, online, updating entry, eating, laying myself on the bed..
love this..
but sometimes boring..
aigooo...
if i dont have to do anything in this life..
what would i do?? (questioning myself)..

due to my birthday today...
so..
i got one day call free (maxis) and 
one week free call and sms for 8 people in the list (celcom)
but...
its just a waste..lol..
even the list is not complete..
want to use it??
kayh./. come here..

No comments:

Search This Blog