Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SELAMAT HARI GURU

loads of sorry from me because i'm late wishing this..
actually.. its already past..
its yesterday actually..
but never mind, i think its not to late to wish this..

________________________________________________________________________________________

okeh.. first of all..
cik aifa want to say HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to all people that we can called himself or herself 'TEACHER'..
no matter he just teach us only on how to open a tight bottle,
he still a teacher because he taught something..
then with that knowledge, we survive our life.. am i right??

and special to my teacher/lecturer that have been taught me and still teach me now:

SK TASEK PAUH, PASIR PUTEH, KEL (pre-year 1995 till year 6 2002)
SK TELOSAN, PASIR PUTEH, KEL (year 6 2003)
SMK JERAM, PASIR PUTEH, KEL (form 1 2004 till form 3 2006)
SEKOLAH MENENGAH SAINS SERI PUTERI KUALA LUMPUR (form 4 2007 till form 5 2008)
CENTRE FOR FOUNDATION STUDIES INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA (Bachelor Of English & Literature BEN 6 2009)
INSTITUT PENDIDIKAN GURU KAMPUS SULTAN MIZAN (Bachelor of Science Education 2009 till now)

all of you will remain in my memory forever..
thanks for teach me right and wrong..
truthfully, your knowledge that all of you gave me always help me facing the future..

________________________________________________________________________________________

and little bit HAPPY TEACHERS DAY for me, a-teacher-to-be..
insyaAllah in the early of 2015, I'll be teaching somewhere in unknown part of Malaysia..
wish me good luck kayh..
ahhh.. the exam is coming.. 
day after tomorrow the exam will be started..
hope i can do it all along.. pray for me..=)

________________________________________________________________________________________



p/s: be a good teacher, then you get a good student..=)

No comments:

Search This Blog