Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Monday, February 07, 2011

off to class

feel quite heavy in my head because i sleep quite last last night..
and now i'm feeling to lay down on the bed and continue my sleep..
but i can't..
in Islam, sleep after subuh prayer is not good, nor sleep after asar prayer..
but i believe that out there
many muslim sleep after subuh prayer and wake up at noon..
me sometimes..
when i am too sleepy, sometimes cant even help myself to do something else except sleep helplessly on the bed
wrapping up self with the comforter and pillow all over myself..


okayh.. 
i cant type more because im need to off to class...
it'll be started at 8.00 p.m but we have reciting Quran session at 7.45..
when we recite it and read the meaning of those ayatul Quran,
feeling so calm..
dont believe it??
try it!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Thanks for the article! It absolutely was very beneficial.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. It is good idea. I support you.

Anonymous said...

The author is really cool. But some of the commentators are just posting stupid words.

Anonymous said...

Simply awesome. And here I thought my generation was the first to master dry wit. Seems I was wrong. ;)

BR, A
here's my site too

Anonymous said...

Hey, possibly this post is not on topic but in any event, I have been browsing about your site and it looks really neat. It is easy to see I am creating a new blog and I am struggling to make it look great, and supply excellent subject matter. I have learned a lot here and I look forward to additional updates and will be returning.

Anonymous said...

some really interesting points you have written.

Search This Blog