Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Monday, January 24, 2011

CIK AIFA

okayh.. tetibe rase gedix nk tukar nickname.. kayh..
i got too many nickname.. 
becoz my actual name is so long.. not too long but longg laaa...hahah

actual name
siti qurratul aini ulfa

nickname
along
kak long
kakak
kak

that is my family's or neighbour's..

next nickname
siti
tie
qura
atul
ai/eye (LIKE DIS)
aini
nie/mek ni (TOTALLY HATE THIS NICKNAME)
ulfa
qurratul aini
aini ulfa
quaifa
aifa (LIKE DIS)
cik aifa (LIKE DIS)
fa

so,now?
now, i'm gonna use my nickname 'CIK AIFA' for my major use... heheh..dat's all..

so, tonight entry

so, che aifa just finished dinner for esc club.. 
what's that??
ehhmmm.. excellence sifoo club..
is it excellent??
we'll see it in the future..

next!!
today's mgraine still go on and on..
just it's better today..
although it's continuously coming in..
then, finished class, ate lunch, sleep!! 
from 2.30 till 7.. hoho.. quite long huh..
then, it's better.. feeling better.. my atshma gone..
but still need to aware of it..
same..!!
cant talk to0 much..
cant move too much..
being 24/7 in the room..

next!!
just washed my clothes..
nearly a week dont wash them..
and just now washed it using washing machine becoz got no strength to wash them by hands..
becoz usually i wash my clothes everyday after my class end at noon..
always using the gap from 1.30 till 2.30 p.m at noon to wash clothes and take bath..huhu
i bathe 3 times per day.. and even more..hahah..
but not this n last week..
almost 2 weeks sick
with those fever, flu, cough, asthma n migraine..
one package in a time..huh..
but thanks.. it better now..

now
00.00 am in the morning, 
blanketing myself with comforter..
with pillows 1 at foot, 3 at my left side, 1 at right site, 1 on my chest, 2 under my head..heheh...
nitez...!!!

3 comments:

ijatnuar87 said...

esok g klinik la...

mE iS aS said...

XLEH CKP BYK KNON..ABES MLM TD SAPE Y BYK CKP EK ???..UHHHH

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

senyor: da shat da..heheh..
as: hahahha.. sket jela..

Search This Blog