Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Thursday, December 23, 2010

so sorry

TO ALL MY LOYAL READER OF THIS LOVELY BLOG.. FEELING SO SORRY AND LOADS OF APOLOGIZE FROM ME BECAUSE I CANT OPEN THIS BLOG LATELY BECAUSE OF SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM.. I'LL OPEN YOUR BLOG AND FOLLOW IT LATER KAYH.. WHEN I'M BACK SOON.. PRAY FOR ME KAYH... SO AS MY BROADBAND TO BE OK AND IN HEALTH..

Today.. took my bro's pmr result, very shock because he just got 7A's and 1B.. never mind.. everybody expect him to get 8A's but sokay.. maybe this will drive him to be more struggle up next year for the coming SPM.. to those PMR 2010 candidates, congrats for what have you got, truly this is my advice to everyone, "NEVER LOOK DOWN ON THE PERSON BECAUSE SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE, WE WILL REALIZE THAT HE/SHE IS HIGHER AND BETTER THAN US" this because it's happened for me before.. feeling so sorry to that of my friends.. i always jerk at her and look down at her b4 spm.. thought that she couldn't manage to be more excel than me.. but now, she is becoming a doctor.. studying in overseas.. and i?? not even have the chance.. im sorry friends.. hope you will success with your dream all's come true..


p/s : now i'm running contact lens sale besides running embroidery business.. you can open this site kayh.. more will come sooner or later..

- http://aifamanik.blogspot.com -contact lens-
- http://aifalens.blogspot.com -embroidery-

No comments:

Search This Blog