Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

uncomfortable but happy

feeling very uncomfortable.. sneezing since the morning until now.. 1st.. single sneez.. then 2nd, double sneez.. and the 3rd one.. triple sneez.. and then repeatedly here and there..huh.. and now.. my head starts becoming heavier... with some fluid inside my nose.. unbreathable..lol.. my alveolus is lack of oxygen.. help.. help.. help... lol.. still the fluency of biology in my mind..
while waiting for my 2010 trial office downloaded, i'm typing this entry.. its 2.00 a.m in the morning actually..huhuh.. still not sleep maa.. waiting patiently for it.. and hope i can install it safely later.. and b4 that, hoping that its finish and the internet dont breakwdown..huhuh.. still need 65% more.. its said 2 hours left.. but, is it true.. just the predictable time rite.. actual time?? only God knows.. im not a witch..
just now went out with my hubby.. deposited hundred into 2 account..for my beads payment actually.. special imported from klang valley far at the west coastal..not always rite.. then, having a good time in KFC.. he seems like KFC..hik3.. really?? only he knows.. he is a man full of misteries inside him..outside's strict but inside's soft heart.. like it.. full of suprise...is it?hihi..
move on to my next point.. hahah... like oral speaking...huhuh.. this afternoon.. just having my major paper exam.. i've studied and covered the syllabus twice.. lol.. do u believe it?? i myself cant believe it.. it have been a long time, i dont be like that.. actually that is myself.. before.. now, im in studying mood...hahah.. but, still.. im blurred to answer the structure questions..hmm.. never mind.. at least, I've answered all the questions given.. hope i'll score in it.. tomorrow, insyaAllah, gonna start with science 2 syllabus.. huhuh.. please lappy and internet.. dint distract me.. hahah.. actually, factor that make me covered all the syllabus is mainly this lappy n internet connection.. cant live without them.. once them away for repairing days be4, i can concentrate on my study.. because i dint watch tv.. and i dont use others property (lappy n internet)..
actually.. im sad.. y?? its because there's only left 6 days before someone will finish his study here.. then, he will leave me.. it make my heart cry u know.. our house too much far away in distance.. hope, he'll keep contact me anywhere he goes and i hope he'll get posted near (peninsular)..
books is something distracting to me now.. because my beading tools all's I've posted to my house.. so, i have nothing to do except social networking, blogging and study..huhuh.. me study?? funny thing..
actually there's loads more i want to tell.. yes because I've not updating this blog since three days ago.. feeling very silent without the internet.. but actually the time is always precious.. having loads of happy moment with my friends here..although last weekend also very silent for me.. then, when the semester break started on this monday or tuesday, when i got home, i'll be not updating this blog till semester break end.. this is likely because the breakdown of internet connection at my house.. due to integration the satellite land line..??@#$ hak3... never mind.. full already with all that resistor, capacitor, hypogeal, epididymis, nomenclature and all other stuff.. until today, when i speak, it sound quite silly because my tongue is behaving like snake..huhuh..
i think enough for now, or else i dont know what will be my topic then..of course its mixing with each other.. ha.. lastly.. im thinking on a publishing a blog contest among blogger.. but still dint have any idea of what contest would it be.. suggestion??

p/s : feel happy today.. precious moment...

a stress face but with a smiling heart

8 comments:

gEnEraL aRe-yiE aL-BaNjaRi said...

olololo.....g2 lak die nih....da 5 ari ag la...stiap pertemuan mst da perpisahan.....suma 2 fitrah dunia....yg kekal hanyalah di akhirat....(mood ust)...
so, kte kne tabah utk menghadapinya....:)

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

ala... yg tua ku taula...
tue.. lagi satu... aku mintak suggestion nieyh...

gEnEraL aRe-yiE aL-BaNjaRi said...

pe menda.....???

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

nampak sgt xbaca habis

gEnEraL aRe-yiE aL-BaNjaRi said...

hahaha....mmg la..sbb berjela2 2....png aku....:p

pg2 buta gni ne la aku da idea...haha...

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

bace ayat last sekali.. ahhah

mE iS aS said...

haha..ambek ko ayie..nmpak sgt xfocus..haha...

wak la wey...suggestion tu..ikut mu la..hahah

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

nok suggestion dr mg la mek as weyh...hak3

Search This Blog