Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

slept at very early dawn.. then woke up at 3.30 pm.. hahah.. very long time huh..hak3.. straight away bathed.. met sarah in the toilet washing her stuff.. n then walked to zetty's n nida's room.. texted asmad asked her bout her existance in college.. already got home.. hahah.. called my mommy.. told her that if she receive any mail for me, please accept it.. (my beading tools)..huhu.. cant wait to see them.. then, online just for a while.. answered all the notifications and comment.. mafia wars.. pets.. and so on.. then now, typing this entry while eating the breads.. accompany by the rain outside there.. and the lights in my room.. facing my lappy... downloading picasa and so on..huhu.. feeling wanna study.. but still havent touch any books yet..huhu.. waiting for 6 p.m for dinner with my classmates.. hearing to my roommate funny's story.. haa... im thinking on buying new english storybook.. but, still, n0 MPH here.. just muda osman or populr or others.. miss KL so much.. thinking on going there somewhere in the holiday.. but, still dunno yet when n where should i go.. the 1st place would be my former school, KL seri puteri science school.. havent step there for 2 years likely.. wondering how the surrounding have change..hmm.. and how KL have changed.. thinking on going to mid, the mall, sogo, jalan tar, jalan masjid india and so on.. seeing my untie at gombak... miss going there.. my cousin...
then, im thinking on about my beading business... sometimes feeling tired, but i really hope that peoples will give me support..huhu then my hubby will finish his study next week.. he already finish his exam last week... and do nothing instead of went back home and come on last saturday,.. he seems happy with it.. wish him gudluck although i'll be missing him here.. still got 4 years to go..

2 comments:

mE iS aS said...

janggut aku tggu..haaish....

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

haha.. nok wak gano... tido mapuh boh...hak3

Search This Blog