Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PenaNtiaN..

sesungguhnya memang penantian itu suatu yang menyeksakan.. waiting for something that we dint know that whether it is for us or wasn't is really something hard rite?? hahah.. actually.. said that becoz after waiting for half an hour, thankfully.. now im typing this entry.. almost 2 weeks holiday.. celebrated the eid at my grand's house.. stayed there for week.. then just 2 days ago back home..got a heavy sneezing.. than followed by bad fever.. coughing n etc.. feeling better now.. back to busy with the clothes.. not so much.. but thanks becoz it can fill up my emptiness time.. hahah..
holiday for me is as usual.. stating at home.. being beside family all the time.. no friend's house to go here..hahah.. coz all of them far away..huhu.. actually this is me in holiday.. live in a silent life mode.. dislike to go outside there.. holiday is home.. time to treat only myself.. time to activities only for myself.. only myself.. huhu.. dunno y.. but im used to this style since childhood.. so, are u gonna complain me?? go on.. not gonna hear that.. hahah.. when i am at home.. its hard for me to go outside there.. for example.. let say today im gonna go to gua musang.. with my friends... then i come back at very late evening.. then, myy parents would say and babling. 'tu la.. g jalan2 xingat dunia.. bolehla tuh.. kalo dah p ngan kawan.. rumah bukannya nk ingat.. kat umah nie.. mcm2.. adik nangis xde org jagala.. rumah bersepah xde org nk kemasla..dll...' on n on.. so, dats y its so hard to go out.. hahah.. if still wanna go out, i must make sure all's done.. hope u people can understand y im so hard to go out on holiday.. coz of this.. too lazy to quarrel with family..huhu.. if im not home, everything is ruins.. coz im the eldest sisters.. i have 7 younger brothers n sisters to take care on.. huhu.. very tough for me.. dunno how people outside there that have more younger sis n bro than me.. how would they treat them hmmm... haha...
and for them who tag me.. sorry cant open all ur site.. im gonna answer that this january.. bye2 for now.. got to serve lunch.. haha

2 comments:

gEnEraL aRe-yiE aL-BaNjaRi said...

hahaha....besa la 2....aku pon g2 gak....lek jerk....

mE iS aS said...

hahha..tau da...sokay gal..epi 0liday...chill okey

Search This Blog