Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

when it will befinish...???

sometimes.. i feel so tired about life...life sometimes great.. but sometimes, its like it never end with happy ending..sometimes i miss my momento of life so much like having a time enjoy my passion and being with a person who make me calmer than before and make me laugh.. but sometimes i hate what i've done in my life like sacrificing all my love on something or passion to make sth other.. sometimes i feel very stupid being what i am today.. i never compatible with it.. thats make me worry on it whether i could make it or not or now i am a hypocrite person.. sometimes wondering that i want to change my option but what else i can do.. i am not so strong in this field.. sometimes i feel shame being with them.. because i can see that they are struggling for it to besuccessful.. but im not.. i am a girl who stick to 'i can digest what the lecturer's said, and i ussually need to study on our own.." but, where is my effort?? no.. its nothing.. no struggling.. no efforts.. i know about this but why i am still playing with my life? please... to dear friends.. please give me strength, advises and everything that could make me prepared.. especially for the exam.. because seems like i know 0% of what we've learned.. very bad girl i am...

2 comments:

mE iS aS said...

mu nk tkar kos ko..bkpo gak..ko bleh gi kat sains...

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

xbrapo bulehla blajo semo2 nie.. serabut jah raso..

Search This Blog