Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

sick

sick has many term... and i am feeling sick now.. both mentally and physically.. my mental is totally being tested this week with so many option until it bring out my mood.. feeling lit bit sensitive and its lie if i said im happy with all these.. and physically.. im sick of my own sickness.. my leg nerve is sick and then since 3 days around, i have been feeling pain in the chest and feel so tired.. but, i need to prepare myself for tomorrow assembly, tomorrow drama, and the coming programme and practice tennis..and not to forget, still need to finish embroidering two clothes in two weeks.. later, i'll show u what have i done on the cloth.. it just now i need to put up my strength up to the peak and motivate myself, i can do it.. it is my responsibility, so i am responsible on it.. not to burden others.. confidence is most important.. U CAN DO IT AINI..!!

No comments:

Search This Blog