Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fine..My MISTAKE

hari ini terluah juga kata-kata "tak buat keje macam aini".. so, selama nieyh, manusia yang bernama ini xpernah buatt keje,... bukan xpandai wat keje... tapi XBUAT KERJA...
ok fine... i admit it if it is my duty as a PKU haprak.. itu mmg sgt2 diakui oleh aku sendiri.. sbb mmg aku xpenah buat kerja pown.. so?? ok, yang nie aku sedar mmg salah aku... kau xckp pun mmg aku sedar..
tp, dalam konteks lain??? 'tenis?' mungkin sbb aku kan kena jd empire je pown kan... walaupun aku yang p tolong wat medal g tempah g ambik kan.. ok, fine kat situ.. sweep the floor of tennis court?? we'll see after this, maybe i do it maybe not... ok fine di situ.. because i've been waiting just for a message from anyone who concern to let me know if there is a sweeping session all the yesterday evening but none..
lagi? ok!! my mistake.. cancelled the practises for drama on last tuesday and wednesday just because i am so gedikk nak g ikut asmad g amik sate at kb.. then the following day, i went to jerteh with him just sesaje nk ikut dia amik duit.. ok, my mistake there,.. then, all out of the weekend is gone because PBSM is PBSM...
Tennis hamper?? ok fine.. my mistake because i done help it at all..just because i have a meeting for ESC club for yesterday programme.. so, ok , my mistake again...
what else?? im busy with myself..?? hallooooo..... penah ke aku skip kelas yang lecturernya ada.. aku ingat once dulu last semester je pun, aku terskip sbb aku overslept kat bilik ptg tuh... then,what else?? i am really bad in management.. i wake up late every morning.. ok, my mistake because i sleep late at night.. fine, because u dont know that i have imsomnia since 1st semester we are here.. ok, alasan kan.. my mistake again.. it always my mistake.. and you dont even know that most of the night in my semester 2 and some of the night in this semester, i havent sleep at all and sometimes i fell asleep at 4 am in the morning.. u dont even care about others problem because for u, u will get whatever you want although menyusahkan orang kan...
then, what else? yes, i love to talk,.. by talking, i express everthing... yes, this is my mistake.. because when u said one, i reply twice.. so, satisfied?!! u dont have any mistake to me and others okayh?? i truly admit it as u are the best person ever in this world..

4 comments:

mE iS aS said...

uhh gawat2....y len kita off record ek..

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

mksud mg??

mE iS aS said...

mksd aku..bab2 ngupat2 tu kito verbal la..xsedap sni..hahah

Anonymous said...

hahha...aku buke ngupat..tapi kenyataan

Search This Blog