Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Sunday, September 26, 2010

a hard feeling

i dont know why.. but... i keep thinking on something today.. something that i couldn't tell anyone.. something that i cannot break my promise.. i need to be faithful and loyal to my promise.. but.. it give me sadness.. im wondering.. what actually happened behind it?? i truly wanna know about that.. but i know, it wouldn't tell me.. even a single words.. hmm.. after the eid, it changes.. i can see from it sight, its appearance.. all changed.. its like it wanna leave me forever.. leave us here.. aside with the memory it left.. i hope.. it will not be like that.. im worry too much about it.. although it is never related to me as my hubby or sweetheart, but still my concern is on it..

2 comments:

mE iS aS said...

aini..ur such a lucky gal.bcoz u n him are kapel. sooner or later u both could be together.but me. it wont.wont b.

QuRrAtUl QuAiFa.. said...

why wont?? do u have someone else???

Search This Blog