Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Saturday, September 25, 2010

2 a.m

2 a.m
i'm still here..
typing one by one of the letter..
pressing 'enter' and there stood still
words by words is created here..

2 a.m
i'm still here..
thinking on someone..
wishing him always happy..

2 a.m
i'm still here..
watching my old friends photo..
really..
i miss them damn so much..

2 a.m
i'm still here..
thinking on when i'll sleep..
it have been 1 week i sleep late..
lil bit afraid when thinking on my 'imsomnia'
will get back to me..
but this condition is what??
imsomnia rite?? hmm...

2 a.m
i'm still here..
thinking on when i could finish my assignment..hmm..
it's already late and have been extended many times..
i feel poor to my lecturer..
he is very considered person..
giving loads of time for us to do his assignment..
but still..
we doing it last in the minute..

No comments:

Search This Blog