Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I DREAMED A DREAM

i dreamed a dream
dream that channel my feeling to a person that i never expect him to come into my life...

i dreamed a dream
dream that told me that i am his..

i dreamed  a dream
dream that needs me to think deeply inside of what will happen when people know

i dreamed a dream
dream that everything has changed because i'm with him but not him

i dreamed a dream
dream that want me to believe on myself that i love him

i dreamed a dream
dream that require me a will to wait for him for years before we can get along forever

i dreamed a dream
dream that make me feel guilty when i do something that might betray him

i dreamed a dream
dream that wanna me to keep it as secret from everybody except the ppl that knew the truth

i dreamed a dream
dream that maybe someday i am not fate for him

i dreamed a dream
dream that maybe he got somebody else than me

i dreamed a dream
dream that maybe he already had someone to be his life partner

i dreamed a dream
dream that anything can happen in the meantime

but i pray..everything will be ok and ok....InsyaAllah....=)

No comments:

Search This Blog