Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

THANKS..!!

i would like to show my gratitutude to my brother's girlfriend..
no matter what is your age now,
but thank you...

y???

because she gave me 3 bracelet and 'inai' made in mecca from mecca..
since she went there with her family done the umrah..Alhamdulillah..
and she did bravo to sms me and wished me my belated birthday on 6th jun ago last night..
not everyone dare to do that because
all my brothers n sisters friend know that i am quite 'garang' haha..
if xkna dgn angin jela..haha
you really have a good-hearted attitude...
good luck for your coming exam..
if it is you that Allah had fate to become my sister in law in the next few years in the future,
i would be gave.. but if it is not, hope you will find a man that can give u happiness and make your life bright..hmm..=)

No comments:

Search This Blog