Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Sunday, May 02, 2010

MUST AND MUSN'T

I MUSN'T


- being too long in a room with air conditioner
- being too long standing below the fan
- eat maggi
- eat junkfood
- eat biscuits
- cold drink
- sweet things
- salty things
- seafood (prawn n esp squid)

I MUST

- drink sky juice all the time
- eat bread n rice
- always sleep with blanket / sweater
- remember my dietary supplement
- eat fish
- eat vegetables
- air suam
- remember my pantang..huhu

y must i tell this??
- becoz i wanna wrote sth..haha

y must i must n musn't??
- due to my health care

do i follow it all the time??
- not so much..sometimes i take ice-cream and air batu kosong...huhu(habit)

2 comments:

Mr.nOb0Dy said...

x phm psl standing below fan n too long in a room with air conditioner

is it a hazard 4 our health???

AtUl EyE-niE.... said...

not for our health...
but for myself....
due to my sickness..before...
in back then...

Search This Blog