Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Monday, April 26, 2010

HERE

i wrote this during my class this morning
while the lecturer's teaching..

Here,
a place
that I throw all the things
that I hold it deep inside my heart
that I can't stand to hold it anymore..

Here,
a place
where I tell every one who read post here
about my life,
about my story,
about my friends,
about my feelings,
about my happiness,
about my sadness,
and everything I could tell..

Here,
a place
where I share everything
every single thing
without many embrassement..

Here,
a place
where wouldn't lie to me
keep posting everything I wanna post,
without any cancelling unless I cancel it..lol

Here,
before now and forever in the future
I thanks Allah,
for open my heart,
to share
and at least can make me
calm at least for a while..
eternally..

No comments:

Search This Blog