Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Monday, March 08, 2010

sORRY

SORRY GUYS..
BECAUSE OF UN UPDATED BLOG FOR THIS WEEK...
IT JUST BECOZ I HAD SPENT MY HOLIDAY AT HOME FOR THREE DAYZ..
SO, I DONT COME ONLINE...
AND AFTER THAT,
I HAVE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENTS..
ITS TOO MUCH TOO BE DONE WITHIN ONE MONTH..

MOREOVER,
IM HAVING FEELING DISORDER NOW..
ITS HAPPEN QUICKLY UNTIL I DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT
I DONT DARE ANYMORE TO GIVE HOPE, LOVE, N FEELING TO ANYONE..
I WANNA BEING SINGLE..
IF IT IS MY FATE TO HAVE A PARTNER,
THEN I CAN'T DENY THAT..
BUT FOR NOW..
IM DONE ALREADY..
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..
I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE..
I JUST WANNA DO SOMETHING THAT WORTH FOR MYSELF..
FORGET THE PAST..
AND DRAW NEW LINE..
CREATE A NEW PATHWAY THAT WILL LEAD ME TO THE RIGHT WAY..
SUCH AS 'THE ROAD NOT TAKEN'..
ALTHOUGH ITS HARD TO PASS,
BUT THEN ITS PROMISING SOMETHING PRECIOUS
AND VELUELESS...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erk....sabarla eaa..

Search This Blog