Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Sunday, February 28, 2010

WHAT A DISASTROUS DAY TODAY!!!

Its 10.15 a.m in the morning..
the air in the room feeling hotter..
the sweat gland secretes the sweet faster than ever..
turn down from head to leg..
because of what???
BECAUSE OF THIS!!

conceptual malay language assignment
i failed to do it..
there were many grammatical error
wrong format for bibliography
the contents format all gone wrong
and other stuff..

its weird when only this lecturer
return all the assignment submitted by his students..
because
they use the wrong format..
before this,
no lecturer even care bout it..
even the submission date is too late...
nobody making noise..
but this..
all disaster come towards me starting from this..

2.15 p.m..
ohh,..im feeling like sleepy..
i wanna put my head on the pillow for a while..
i cant sleep..
because i had a class at 2.45 pm..

what a sleeping head..!!
Oh God..
what time is this??
Argghhh!!..
its 3.30 pm..
i miss my class for the first time in my life..
first time i skipped my class in my history of education...
what should i do?/
i fallen asleep already.....

No comments:

Search This Blog