Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Monday, February 01, 2010

TWILIGHT SERIES

 i am a person..
who is very passionate on sth related to english 
such
- movie
- novels
- songs
- english language
- languages studies
- others

i love twilight series by stephanie meyer..
last holiday, i've read all the series
n my opinion on it:

intresting movie
good work on it
unique aberration
good chareography


the 1st series : twilight

it's all about isabella swan(bella) who is a 17 years old girl..
due to her parents custody
she move on living with her father, a head-cop
in a town named fork..
meets Edward cullen..
a hideous n mystery guy...

Preface
 
"I'd never given much thought to how I would die — though I'd had reason enough in
the last few months — but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this.
I stared without breathing across the long room, into the dark eyes of the hunter,
and he looked pleasantly back at me.
Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved.
Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
I knew that if I'd never gone to Forks, I wouldn't be facing death now. But, terrified as I
was, I couldn't bring myself to regret the decision. When life offers you a dream so far
beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he sauntered forward to kill me".
 
 

the 2nd series of twilight - new moon

 this series mostly about live between bella n jacob after
edward leave bella for her own safety...
but then, edward receive a scene from alice said that bella died
jumped from the clift
n he went for Volturi
n bella came to save him

 PREFACE

"I FELT LIKE I WAS TRAPPED IN ONE OF THOSE TERRIFYING nightmares, the one
where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can't make your body move fast
enough. My legs seemed to move slower and slower as I fought my way through the callous
crowd, but the hands on the huge clock tower didn't slow. With relentless, uncaring force,
they turned inexorably toward the end–the end of everything.
But this was no dream, and, unlike the nightmare, I wasn't running for my life; I was racing
to save something infinitely more precious. My own life meant little to me today.
Alice had said there was a good chance we would both die here. Perhaps the outcome would
be different if she weren't trapped by the brilliant sunlight; only I was free to run across this
bright, crowded square.
And I couldn't run fast enough.
So it didn't matter to me that we were surrounded by our extraordinarily dangerous enemies.
As the clock began to toll out the hour, vibrating under the soles of my sluggish feet, I knew
I was too late–and I was glad something bloodthirsty waited in the wings. For in failing at
this, I forfeited any desire to live.
The clock tolled again, and the sun beat down from the exact center point of the sky."

  

the 3rd series - eclipse

this series is about the war between uncontrol new born
attack the city
n edward's family gamble together
to destroy them 
n protect bella from the grudge of victoria..

PREFACE

"ALL OUR ATTEMPTS AT SUBTERFUGE HAD BEEN IN VAIN.
With ice in my heart, I watched him prepare to defend me. His intense concentration
betrayed no hint of doubt, though he was outnumbered. I knew that we could expect no help
- at this moment, his fis amily was fighting for their lives just as surely as he was for ours.
Would I ever learn the outcome of that other fight? Find out who the winners and the losers were?
Would I live long enough for that?
The odds of that didn't look so great.
Black eyes, wild with their fierce craving for my death, watched for the moment when my
protector's attention would be diverted. The moment when I would surely die.
Somewhere, far, far away in the cold forest, a wolf howled."
 
 
 
the 4th series - breaking dawn
 
the last series in this series
bella n edward got married
having a child nemed renesmee
n the volturi thought renesmee is an immortal child n wanna kill her..
they ask for their friends helped to be the witnesses
as renesmee is half- vampire kid..

PREFACE

"I’d had more than my fair share of near-death experiences; it wasn’t something
you ever really got used to.
It seemed oddly inevitable, though, facing death again. Like I really was marked
for disaster. I’d escaped time and time again, but it kept coming back for me.
Still, this time was so different from the others.
You could run from someone you feared, you could try to fight someone you
hated. All my reactions were geared toward those kinds of killers
—the monsters, the enemies.
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could
you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your
life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?
If it was someone you truly loved?"
 
u can download the novel from http://www.intexblogger.com/

No comments:

Search This Blog