Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Sunday, February 28, 2010

SOMETIMES IM THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO WORRY BOUT IT..

from day to day..
i sometimes feel weird with waht happen to my self..
yesterday,after i got bath..
i comb my hair then..
lots of my hair fall..
its like a hank of hair..
fallen down..
its so much..
im shocked..

i dont know what actually happen on me...
my hair start turning to gray since last year..
a little bit n then lit bit more..
but i didnt really care about that..
but the mystery of the fallen hair is really questioning my head..
OH God..
what happen to me??

other than that,
since the end of the last january,
i keep feeling something hurting near my heart..
sometimes its stop..
and also in my left side of ribcage..
actually, what happen to me??

i keep on thinking bout it now..
do pray for me that i'll be ok,
no disease..

No comments:

Search This Blog