Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MASE KELAS CIK ZUL

"SOMETIMES IN OUR LIFE, WE NEED TO TELL
THAT HE/SHE ARE MEANINGFUL IN OUR LIFE"

that was a sentence of words come out from my lecturer, Cik Zul
this afternoon in his class..
the words have attracted me and here,
im sharing with u all those words..
so, do that ok..

although we are shy to say that,
or we are too busy with life to do that,
but try to find a time that u can show them your love..
let your love lies there in their heart..
that sometimes will strengthen your relationship with that person..
not that it is only for lovers,
but also for our family,
friends,
relatives,
the close one,
and someone else that u feel u should tell them..

and here,
i wanna say,
i love my family,
my teachers,
my friends,
and also all person that are worth knowing u in my life...
hope u all enjoy your life with meaningful task and wonderful moment,
and lead your destination to the highest point in your life..

No comments:

Search This Blog