Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I GOT SOMETHING INTERESTING

WHAT IS INTERESTING..

OK GUYS..
today im talking with my friends or my x-dormmate in
my high schools before,
SERI PUTERI SCIENCE SCHOOL,
one of the best boarding school in Malaysia..
her name is ANIS NABILAH AZHAR..
now doing medicine in Egypt..
a future doctor..InsyaAllah..

as i explored her page in facebook..
i am shock because she do has a blog..
do read it..
i found it really interesting blog although it is still new..
there, u can explore what do Malaysians doing while further study there..
learn new culture,
new environment...

here is the link 

http://ladyprincesskimono.blogspot.com
p/s :
1) Anis, dont get mad on me kayh..he4..
2) If u guys wanna find other interesting blog, do open this page
      www.gengblogger.com

No comments:

Search This Blog