Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Thursday, February 18, 2010

as i promised

as i promised yesterday..
today i manage to update my lovely blog..

aaaaahhhhhh....
after 10 hours of  journey with coaster, bus, n then taxi,
and after I took my dinner at the bus station,
we just arrived at uitm shah alam for our debate tourney that will be start tomorrow...
a very tired day...

along the journey,
when i passed the gombak toll,
our bus went to putra station near pwtc building...
im very excited and happy because i can release my missing to kl actually,lol
after 1 and half year leaving my past school time...
feeling like i wanna snap everything that crossed my view..
im sorry because for now i cant show you the photo because
i still have usb port problemo..lol..
but later i'll put the pic...

now im in my room at blok a room number 4..
4 person for each room...
but seems like we are the only people here in this row...
so quiet but calm..

now, i wanna take a bath for a while..
and take a sleep....byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

No comments:

Search This Blog