Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

LOTS OF MISS

Just now, i've read lana's blog..
after e-wa gave me her blog's link..
after a couple of weeks from now,
they'll move to gombak..
further their studies..

im really miss them too much...
i dunno when,
i will meet them again..
joking with them..
n whateva stuff we want to do together..
i also dunno whether they remember me or not..
but i'll remember them until the end of my breath..
my former classmates..
my former dormmate..
im really miss u all...
 dunno y suddenly i feel that i really wanna go there
in nilai..
meet u all...
story telling......

wondering when n where..
will it happen again..
i know..
all the moments wouldn't happen anymore...
time cannot be moved backward...
deep in my heart..
they are always there..
although i spent only one month and half there,
but there are too much memories...
kindness...
gave from them to me...
but i know...
i cant turn around anymore..

although im here now without any feeling...
but im still here..
counting from day to day..
when this hell gonna end...
bt i know..
i cant run anymore...
this had ruins all from my life...
my dream..
my hope..
my feeling...
my friends..
everythings....
n now..
i walk through the day with the feeling of remembering
that my parents wanna be here...

maybe people see me as a happy person, open minded..
but deep inside my heart..
there a grudge growing since the first moment i know i need to be here..
and i dont know when it will come to a stop..
as long as im in this hell...

doesnt mean that i dont like my friends here..
but im totally different here..
nobody knows...
but i know who i am...
until now, i never can accept those question n never answered that question..
"where do u study now????"
n
"why u come here??"
never answer it with full of satisfaction, honesty, kindness, full of heart wanna b here..
NEVER...

No comments:

Search This Blog