Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1st time DaLaM hIdUpKu...

for the first time...
in my life..
i felt that im quite positive about 2.4 in my campus..
ha45678
what a shame..

i still remember,last year
in the orientation week..
we were pushed by the seniors to do the 2.4..
for whom who dont know what is 2.4,
its actually nasi lemak ayam berempah available dpn dpn ipg aku..kih45
joking..
actually..
2.4 is a kind of sports..
require us to run about i donnu how much it really is in m or km..
but its a round of this institute compound..

after played badminton with my roommate and some other frenz..
we decided to walk around the institute compound..
at the half way, some of us included me try to jog a little bit..
actually..
i made it..
im really shocked..kah43

when we reached nearly the area in front the post guard,
there was a stupid car tried to make sth really stupid..bullshit..
does he dont think, what could happen if he hit us??
damn..

after finished our jogged,
we watched some students played valley ball at valley ball court..

i really enjoy this evening activities..
i hope i'll do this activities some other time...

HEALTY~FUN~RECREATION~EXPERIENCE~STAMINA

tonight, i'll have my debate training as usual since weeks passinng..
very a tired day huh..
but i LOVE DEBATE..
so, i wont care if i get tired or sth else..
coz its the only way i can improve my peaking skill and my confident..
and the only way i can speaking actually
coz peoples here doesn't love to speak...
so..what can i do if they won't..
they really can speak but there are many factors contribute..
just keep pushing myself toward myself..
~REALLY MISSING CFSIIUM N BEN~

No comments:

Search This Blog