Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Friday, August 14, 2009

Hari INI dan SebElUmNyA...

Hari nie mmmg sdh gler tahap dewa maharaja...
diz is the first weekend im having in ipgm kampus sultan mizan...
we're quarantine in diz campus because of H1N1..
really really big problem uh....
i hate that..

yesterday my father n three sister come here..
gave me my baju kurung's collections..
what a lazy..
i need to wash all my clothes..
and i can't stand with the coldness by the wind that blowing here...
so, how i want to playing with water n washing my clothes...
very tired day..

going out of my room n wanna go somewhere is a very nightmare for me..
H1N1 victim are increases...
every news paper concerned about it...
n here...
everyone wearing mask as one of da precaution from H1N1..
i dont have any mask to b ear..
where i could find one for me..
at last, my father's friend brought it n i have one..
but it is very uncomfort wearing it...
while...
students suspected are increases..
hope they can survive..
i love my friends...
H1N1 is a vaxation for us..
we cant go out from here..
n we cant do whateva we want freely because of the anxiety...

difficulties in buying food here...
are very big prob we having here..
yea...y i said that..
coz... it is not delicious but da price is quite high...
its unfair for us..
we want or we wont..
but still we have to buy it..
bcoz of hungry....
and we cant buy food outside front to our campus...

spending time for the whole day in my room...
what a boring day..
wanna go home..
sleep..
doing assignments...
talk about the assignments..
i have lots to do with it...
physic..
chemistry..
biology..
malay...
english..
and other subjects..
whether we need to submit it after holiday or next week..
short and long..
at the same time..
hope i can finish it..
including teh presentation..
poem that i need to memorize..
and others...
really make me crazy and out of my mind...

No comments:

Search This Blog