Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

sedihnya kurasakan....















assalamualaikum...everyone... who know me..n have free time to view n read my
blog..
thanks lots... here..today... tonight...i wanna tell u all about my
feelings..
im very sad.. cannot express by
words..
but i try to express in this
post..
i love my
frenz..
my lecturer...my classmate..my roommate... i miss u all...i dont know what to
say
when i come back this
evening
everyone prepare something taht i
never expected from u all..
the food.. drink... it is all
served..
i'm very
shocked..
they even give gifts to
me..
cadbury... a card.. i never expected
that..
terharu... sedihnya.. tomorrow.. i will leave cfsiium niali
campus....
leave my interest,my soul, my
frenz,alll.........
my bed... alll........ i'll miss
it.....
to my roommate: thanks lots 4 taht
dinner..
i love u all... to my GPDP members: miss u
all..
to my classmate: hope u all will b
together until u get degree..
wishing goodluck to all of
u..
to my lecturer: if u read this
post,pray for me..
pray for my
future..
madam szamiss hanitaand all...... i miss u all.. i love your
teaching..
thanks lots... p/s: be hepy
always..
pray for me..i dont if i can cope with my new
environment...

akhir kata,salam sayang untuk semua...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

Search This Blog