Followers

LaLaLa GrEEtiNG..

Saturday, July 18, 2009

minggu pengurusan di ipgm ksm

xske xske xske...
everyone talking in malay..
such a weird situation for me..
can u imagine..
after 24 hours speaking everyday,
now 24 hours speaking malay...
feeling such an alien although in my own place..

i dont know n still finding,
where is the time that i would enjoy myself there 100%...
its hard for me to accept this condition..
doing something that i dont want to do..
without any interest...
life is very difficult to me here...
n now...
with my course that i should take..
i have to learn physic, chemistry n biology again..
what a damn...
how can i convert my thinking from english to science in a short time...
like a cramp maybe...
very painful n stressful...
aahhhh....
i need advice...
some words that can comfort me...
but no one would care about me...
i want or i wont, i still have to be here...
if there is nothing, maybe i'll b here for 5 n half year...
what a long time...
how can i wlak through that time...
feeling that its very tough for me...

this week...
the day of the starter...
very bad i think...
everything just shock me out...
n feeling like a student in primaty school..
i hate dat feeling...
time...
everybody cant follow it properly..
i dont know what we do...
but there was no rest for us..
slept at 3.00 a.m...
n woke up at 4.15...
juz one hour slept...
headache...
feeling like the was star walking around my mind...
hahahahaha
sound funny but that is the truth..

everyone cant wait for the holiday on thursday to monday...
everybody rushed home after majlis perasmian penutup...
what a tired week...
with some flu...
painful leg...
hard walking...
i hate that...

im wondering...

when will i stop complaining about diz place?????

maybe because i go there with no interest n being push by my family..
i hope i can stand it..
n start to accept this fate slowly...
although its hard for me....

No comments:

Search This Blog